Easy to Install
- 1) Connect each strip light with controller, please ensure the ‘→’ arrow mark (on female connector) to ‘→’ arrow mark (on strip light) are on the SAME line. Connect it with adapter and see if light come out.
- 2) Make sure the surface is clean and dry, tear tape off strip light and stick it to wall or other surface.
- 3) Press the strip firmly from the beginning to the end to remove the air from the strip and wall.
- 4) It also comes with extra fixing clips and 2 rolls of acrylic tape which can help you fix the strip lights more firmly.
- 5) Turn on your phone Bluetooth before using app. You can scan QR code on the controller or user guide to download its app.
- 1)When connecting each strip light with controller, please ensure the ‘→’ arrow mark (on female connector) to ‘→’ arrow mark (on strip light) are on the SAME line. If not, strip light will not work until you unplug it, turn it over and replug it.
- 2)When install these lights, please ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- 3)When you tear lights off, please be slowly so that it will not damage the surface.
- 1)Do not toll the light when using.
- 2)Do not use it near any liquid. Led is not waterproof.