LED Strip Lights at Yiford.com
Our LED Strip Lights are Safe Indoors & Outdoors
LED strip light is safe for indoor and outdoor installations when left uncut and kept protected from direct contact with water. 12 Volt and 24 Volt options minimize the risk of electrical shorts and safety hazards frequently encountered with line voltage outdoor lighting. You can install it under eaves, on gazebos and decks, and even under stair lighting for walkway visibility at night. Channel guides can be used to diffuse the light for a more even glow, making it so that you don't see the individual LEDs and should also be used for under-railing applications to secure the strip light for a longer-lasting installation.
Waterproof LED Strip Light
Our warm white and cool white colors have a waterproof option that is IP68 rated, allowing you to safely submerge the strip light up to 6 feet for pool lighting, and other underwater installations. Make sure to only use waterproof accessories when splitting or connecting underwater tape light around corners and custom runs.
Versatile & Energy Saving
Our standard output LED tape light consumes fewer than 2 Watts per foot and is ideal for most accent lighting applications while our high output tape light uses less than 5 Watts per foot and is 3 times brighter than the standard version, making it great for outdoor areas and indoor task lighting.
Color Changing Options
For something truly amazing, our RGB tape light is the best choice. RGB tape light uses individual red, green, and blue LEDs that mix to create multiple colors with the help of an RGB controller.
The capabilities of LED strip light are limited only by your imagination. We carry everything you need to customize your installation including connectors, controllers, dimmers, motion switches, power supplies, end caps, and mounting clips. For a modern and refined look, also try our aluminum tape light profiles for special Design.
In addition, you may also interesting about:
1. Buying guide for cob led strip lights
2. All information about Led Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lights
3. How to cut/connect/power COB FOB led strip lights
4. COB LED Light Strips Most Complete Introduction
5. How to design and install the soft light belt of the cabinet?
6. Why choose high color redering index? what's CRI?
7. Install LED light strips in these 6 places of your cabinets, which are beautiful and practical
8. Features and applications of COB soft light strips
9. Why light is important for space? how ligth affects the space?
10. How Lighting Design Without Main Lights? 14 question and answer
11. What are application ideas for LED Strip Lighting?
12. Where can led aluminum profiles Extrusions Light Channels be applied?