1. Purchase LED full-color point light sources with the promise of "Three Guarantees", and choose lamps with CCC certification marks.
2. It depends on whether the identification of LED full-color point light source products is complete, and regular products should be identified.
3. Check whether the power cord of LED full-color point light source has CCC safety certification mark, which can improve safety.
4. Check whether the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the fingers should not touch the charged metal lamp cap.
5. Check whether the orientation of the LED chip is accurate, and whether the lens or screen is worn. If there is wear, don't buy it.