Tecnología Co., LTD de Yiford. is committed to the responsible handling and safeguarding of your personal data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (?data subject?); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person?
The Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect personal data from you, for example, if you register for an event, request information on our products or services, or request customer support. We may ask you to provide information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, user name and password. Not all of the information that Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. holds about you will always come directly from you. For example, it may come from your employer if they are a customer using our products or services or from someone who has written a reference for you in relation to a job application. We also collect information from other sources such as marketers, partners, and service providers in order to offer services we think may be of interest to you.
As further described in the Cookies and other Technology section below, we may collect certain technical information about your interaction with our services to help us improve our services, analyze usage, deliver advertising, and improve your user experience.
How We Use Personal Data
We use, store and process personal data to provide, improve and develop our services, and comply with our legal obligations. Accordingly, we may use such information for the following business related purposes:
1. Customer communication and administration: We use personal data to respond to general inquiries, provide technical and customer support and training, verify your identity, and send important account, subscription and service information.
2. Marketing and events: We use personal data to provide you with news, promotions, marketing, and event communications about our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings in our
3. Community and event forums: Any personal data you choose to post, share, upload, or make available is public and visible to others. We may use information you provide to personalize your experience and to make recommendations in respect of information about our products and services.
5. Human resource management: We may use personal data for purposes of recruitment and employee administration.
6. Hosted services: Some of our service offerings may provide database management and data storage as an integral part of the product or solution offering. Data stored by our customers may contain personal data. Any information stored by or on behalf such customer is controlled and managed by and only made available to such customer and our access is limited to Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. personnel with a critical business reason only, such as technical support.
7. Legal obligations: We may use and retain personal data as necessary for legal and compliance reasons, including the prevention, detection, or investigation of fraud, abuse, security incidents, and any harmful activity.
We will process personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in undertaking the above business related activities; where it is necessary for the adequate performance of any contract we may have with you or to comply with the law; and/or on the basis of your clear and informed consent (as applicable).
Sharing Personal Data
2. Third Party Service Providers: We partner with and are supported by service providers North America. Personal data will be made available to these service providers only when necessary to fulfill the services they provide to us, such as system and platform support, advertising and marketing services, and recruiting services. Such service providers are prohibited from sharing or using personal data we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
4. Business Transactions: If Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, personal data may be among the transferred assets. In such event, we will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
To facilitate our operations, Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. may transfer, store, and process your personal data within our group of companies or with service providers based in the United States or Canada. We take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is processed, secured and transferred according to applicable law.
How We Secure Personal Data
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Such safeguards are selected based on the level of sensitivity of the information we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. Some of the safeguards we employ are firewalls, data encryption, and information access controls.
How Long We Keep Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes, taking into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your Right to Access and Control Your Personal Data
We respect your right to access and control your personal data and we will respond to lawful requests for information. We shall correct, amend, port, cease processing or delete your personal data, subject to and in accordance with our rights and obligations under applicable law. Please contact email@example.com with any requests related to your personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way that Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. manages your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the competent data protection authorities.
Links to Third Party Services
Our services may contain links to third party websites, tools, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to such third party websites, tools and services.
Our products and services are not designed for and are not marketed to minors. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from minors. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a minor, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. currently does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals from browser or mobile application settings due to lack of standardization regarding how such signals should be interpreted. Yiford Technology Co.,LTD. will continue to monitor industry activity in this area and reassess our DNT practices as necessary.
How to Contact Us